REVIEW: L'ORÉAL Pro-Glow Foundation + SWATCHES



Dewy skin is gorgeous, and although I love my matte foundations I do also love that dewy look every now and then, especially in the summer time.  I picked up this foundation to review after hearing raves about it and right off the bat, I love it!

I got the shade 207 Sand Beige.  The foundation claims to have 24 hour wear, a radiant finish, medium coverage and air-light texture.  I have not tested the 24 hour wear theory but I can say that it lasts at least 8 hours, definitely has a radiant finish and has a medium coverage.  I set this foundation with my Coty airspun translucent powder with a light hand and my face looked great.

The foundation comes in a squeezy tube packaging which I love.  Overall I enjoyed this foundation because it looked great on my dry skin and gave me a healthy dewy glow to the point where I could skip my highlighting routine.

L'ORÉAL Pro-Glow Foundation Shade 207 Sand Beige


No comments