REVIEW: MAYBELLINE MASTER CONCEAL + SWATCHES


I purchased the Maybelline master conceal concealer in the shade light 20.  The concealer comes in a squeeze tube which I love because you can squeeze out every bit of the product.  You get .4 Fl. Oz. which is almost half as much as a foundation.  This concealer claims to be full coverage, and let me tell you it is!


Some of the pros of this concealer are: It is full coverage, it covered my under eye veins very well, it does not get cakey and holds well in humid weather.  I tested this concealer in 100 degree weather and found it held up incredibly. It looks great in HD photos.  This concealer does need to be set with powder like most concealers so don't skip that step! 

Shade 20 Light
Below is a picture of the conceler blended out without flash and as you can see, it has completely covered up the green/blue veins under my skin.  The finish is very natural looking not too dewy and not too dry looking.


Below is a picture of the concealer blended out with flash, and as you can see there will be no white cast in pictures.  


No comments