Walmart Beauty Box December 2016






I am sharing the contents of my Walmart beauty box in case anyone who is thinking of signing up for it might be interested in seeing previous boxes.  I have had this subscription since Dec 2014.  When you sign up you pay $5 per box and you get 4 boxes a year, one for every season.  The products inside cater to each season, meaning summer boxes will have summer products and winter boxes will have products for dry skin.  Sometimes I receive full size cosmetic products too but for most of the products are for the hair and body and every box has at least one coupon for the products included, if you want to purchase the full size.  I personally think this box is worth the $5 I spend, because I get the chance to discover and try new products that are affordable.  

The list of products in the December 2016 Box:
















No comments