Review: Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation

I have been watching many YouTube gurus using the Milani conceal and perfect foundation so let’s face it, YouTube made me buy it.  I picked this foundation because of its claims about full coverage.  This is the first Milani foundation I have ever tried and I actually enjoyed.  Milani has always been my go-to brand for beautiful blushes and bronzers but I am glad to see them upping their foundation game. 

About my skin:

I have dry skin, rarely get acne, no acne scars, and not sensitive.  I do however have broken capillaries and mild rosacea around my cheeks and nose that I need coverage for.  


Price and Quantity

These foundation drops retail from $6.99 to $8.99 and you get 1 fl. Oz. You can buy them HERE at Target or HERE on Amazon.    

Shade

I picked up the shade 04 Medium Beige which looked like it matched based on the color of the bottle but it was actually a shade too dark. 

Packaging

It comes in a black glass bottle and has a pump which I love! It feels nice and not at all cheap.     



Consistency

This foundation has a thick consistency, but is still a liquid.  I found that it applies best with fingers or a thick synthetic brush or wet sponge. 




Claims + Review

The Milani conceal + perfect foundation claims to be both a concealer and foundation in one.  I found this to be true because it gave my full coverage with 2 pumps and I found I did not need to use a concealer.  This foundation also claims to be waterproof, which I was able to test by splashing my face with water at the end of the day, the foundation held up very well despite the water.  Towards the end of the day I did notice some cracking around my laugh lines but overall it did not cling to any dry patches on my skin and maintained full coverage.  I set the foundation with a very light dust of loose powder which is all I needed.  I would not use this foundation every day because I prefer lighter ones for daily use but I definitely use this on special occasions.   

Would I recommend it?

Yes.  



No comments